Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 85: MIND

162:12 - 164:29

Today is the last day of this chapter.It's nickname is Mind.

I didn't remember all the quotes about medicine at the end of the chapter. That surprised me. There are certain chapters that I favor, this has never been one of them.

The first thing I underlined is

The indestructible faculties of Spirit exist without the conditions of matter and also without the false beliefs of a so-called material existence.
The last thing I underlined is
But the forever fact remains paramount that Life, Truth, and Love save from sin, disease, and death. 
The funny thing is I would have said something like this myself, in my own clumsy words if Mary Baker Eddy hadn't written it. People want to believe this in a philosophical way but why not a literal way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.