Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 65: What caught your attention on this day in the Journal?

122:1-124:2

Some days, like today, I want to strip away most of Science & Health. I know Mary Baker Eddy's personal history. I know about her healing. I know the new testament -- sort of. I want to skip the beginning, and some of the middle ground of S&H and just get to it.

I appreciate MBE's clear writing. On pages like this, I don't have to struggle for meaning. I get it. But I struggle for a new thought or a changed thought or something I never noticed before. Or something to lean on, pray about, to change from belief to understanding.

Is there something on this page that grabbed you? Some word or sentence you underlined and wanted to come back to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.