Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 75: Medicine

142:25 - 144:7

Today starts the topic of Medicine.

There are several items marked:

Mind, not matter, must have been the first medicine
I've been thinking about how Christian Science explains the first/only of whatever the quote is at the moment. I'm not sure where I'm going with that but it is in my thought.
Truth is God's remedy for error of every kind
Truth as remedy -- truth being that God is the only, and man is the reflection.
you continue in the old routine
I've been feeling this a lot lately. I'm on the cusp of change but I'm not there yet.
The body is not controlled scientifically by a negative mind.
This one spoke to me directly -- my negative mind. 

I've been thinking a lot about hope as a type of expectation lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.