Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 63: God, man, and leaven walk into a bar

117:29-119:24

So my title is a little off. I feel like what I'm reading is impossible to write about other than to say - read that line - isn't it great - that line, right there?

Today's pages cover two topics. The first is Mary Baker Eddy explaining the leaven hid in three measures of meal. It sort of goes along and then on line 13 of page 118, MBE takes a turn. It sort of seems subtle, I had to read it several times. There is something in that paragraph screaming at me and I'm smiling like an idiot like I get it but there something underneath it, that I'm still working on.

The second issue or really a continuation of MBE's current explanation of God and man. She pulls another whammy on page 119, the paragraph starting on line 17. Sometimes I don't get what she is saying until she says what the opposite is. Then I get it.

I'm not sure what to take from these pages. I might have to read it several more times. Do you ever feel like that? As if it is to immense, to important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.