Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67: demonstrated through Mind

126:8-128:3

So the sections I marked start with:

Human thought never projected the least portion of true being. 
This tells me to get out of my own head -- I like that. It also buts a truthful slant to human thought and opinion in general.

The next statement:

I have demonstrated through Mind...
I thought this was an interesting way for Mary Baker Eddy to say it -- demonstrated through Mind. So I looked up Mind which is defined in Recapitulation.Two things came to thought. First, a couple of days ago MBE used the phrase restful Mind. The second is that she is comparing Mind to mortal mind or put another way God's thoughts compared to human thoughts.

The next statement:

If God, the All-in-all, be the creator of the spiritual universe, including man, then everything entitled to a classification as truth, or Science, must be comprised in a knowledge or understanding of God, for there can be nothing beyond illimitable divinity.
I shortened this so I could see what really caught my attention:

everything must be comprised in an understanding of God
I don't know what to say about it but it was nice, comforting.

So I mentioned a possible nickname as Good Mind. Then she said restful Mind. So there's definitely a Mind thing going on in this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.