Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 139: Details

270:5-272:2

This is my second post of the day. The kids are still asleep and I'm enjoying my study time so I'll keep going. This reading has some details that are always interesting in Christian Science. The first is:
Meekness and charity have divine authority. 
These are dealt with in Chapter 1, Prayer already but mentioned again here. Interesting.

More:
Neither emasculation, illusion, nor insubordination exists in divine Science.
And:
The Sermon on the Mount is the essence of this Science... 
I must admit I'm a terrible bible student and the Sermon on the Mount isn't one I know well. The link above is to wikipedia. There may be better links for CSers studying the Sermon. If you know a better site, please mention it in the comments.

I'm off to study the Sermon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.