Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 134: The False estimate of Life

260:31-262:32

We, my husband and I, are having a challenge of a change in schedules -- yet again. I'm upset and not really wanting to deal with what I can't control and seems to be controlling me. So this line struck me:
They [mortals] will then [1] drop the false estimate of life and happiness, of joy and sorrow, and [2] attain the bliss of loving unselfishly, [3] working patiently, [4] conquering all that is unlike God. 
I've added the items in brackets. Item one was what caught my attention, the false estimate of life and happiness. That is exactly why I'm upset. My false estimate is hitting the ever changing schedule. But's its a false estimate so I'm going to try to find the true value of Life instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.