Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 131: On the first day...

255-257:3

Chapter 9 is titled creation and just as creation only took seven mythical days, the chapter is read in seven days. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be deeply symbolic or lightly comical.I choose the later.

After reading the section for today, the word Love struck me because in the last 53 pages (last chapter), divine Love wasn't so much on the page to me as concepts and ideas about materiality versus spirituality. A lot was covered in 53 pages but divine Love was not front and center. Or that is the impression I have. This chapter is going back to divine Love immediately in asking the question: Who is the creator? 

The exact section that caught my eye was:
Mind, not matter, is the creator. Love, the divine Principle, is the Father and Mother of the universe, including man. 
And then,
No form nor physical combination is adequate to represent infinite Love. 
In this chapter, I hope to dig deeper into divine Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.