Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 137: The end of creation

266:20-267:32

Today is the last day of the chapter titled Creation. It's only seven journal days and I feel like it might have been to short or I was distracted or it was ground already covered but consolidated into a single space and made relevant specifically to Creation. I feel like I missed something in the reading that I was supposed to get. If there is something in this chapter that you love, please let me know.

The two sentences I underlined were:
Perfect and infinite Mind enthroned is heaven. The evil beliefs which originate in mortals arex. 
Of course, I edited them into how my mind understood them:
Heaven is perfect and infinite Mind enthroned. Hell is evil beliefs which originate in mortals.
Mary Baker Eddy uses evil beliefs in a way here that, for 267 pages, I hadn't clearly understood. This makes me want to guard my thinking even more. I don't have any ideas of chapter nicknames. Do you have ideas or is creation clear enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.