Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9

11:5-13:4

Today's passages discuss prayer for the purpose of physical healing. I'm trying to grow to a different level so I'm not focusing on just a single or collective physical healing but a complete shift in thought.

I'm still stuck on WORK. My work of spiritual understanding. Not Gods work - his work is already done.

So there's patience, meekness, love, and good deeds. Ok. Still working on those.

I know I have an issue with love, both with a big L and a little l.

The passage that stuck out to me are:

The moral law, which has the right to acquit or condemn, always demands restitution before mortals can "go up higher."

The other phrases I underlined are "sacrifice everything for it" and "It is best expressed in thought and in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.