Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29

49:7-51:27

The passages today continue to deal with Jesus's death and resurrection. But the question posed on line 14 of page 50 felt more like a question to me, about me, than Jesus:

Had Life, Truth, and Love forsaken him in his highest demonstration?

You make thing it's wrong that I make a comparison but the journeys are the same. I assume the end will be different from a material standpoint but the Spiritual journey I'm after, isn't. So instead of being laid low the way I was yesterday, I feel inspired by his journey:

He was inspired by God, by Truth and Love, in all that he said and did.
I have been actively looking for ways to express Love as the divine Principle. Good deeds seem to be the easiest. Then meekness, then patience. But love, in any form is still hardest to do.  

How about you - which is hardest for you: patience, meekness, love, or good deeds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.