Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18

28:1-29:29

Today’s passage that struck me was:
“There is too much animal courage in society and not sufficient moral courage.”
I’ve been struggling with this point myself. Specifically I have a terrible temper. Not on the level of road rage but for what I want for myself, and what my husband and I want for our family, I’ve fallen short, repeatedly.
I’ve been thinking a lot about

1)      obedience and responsibility,

Lately we have been having battles at the dinner table over simple manners. I can’t even watch my daughter eat. I’ve been praying about it but in the heat of the moment when the dinner table looks like a battlefield, I’ve lost my temper several times.

No conclusion – just, I’m working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.