Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 24

39:31-41:21

I spent yesterday focusing on demonstrating Truth and shutting out material senses. One of the things that came to my mind while I was doing that was "Stand porter at the door of thought." [pg 392, line 24]. As part of material senses, I include any negative thoughts at some to me as well. So when I saw this line in today's passage, I thought I might be on the right path:

"Remove error from thought, and it will not appear in effect."

This chapter has dealt a lot with demonstration of God and the removal of sin. I haven't really dwelt on that here in the blog because I think it might be counterproductive to use the blog as some sort of confessional. However, I do agree that sin needs to be dealt with. I'm working on removing sin and I'm starting with my thought. If I can keep my thought in line, no words or actions will have to be corrected down the line.

Words I looked up from this page:
  1. Savonarola
  2. Shekinah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.