Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 162: Individuality

316:12-318:4

I'm still working with, praying for, expecting a resolution to my current challenge with my son. It isn't materially resolved but I recognize that both he and I want to work through this lovingly and each in our own way. This section on individuality was great:
The individuality of man is no less tangible because it is spiritual and because his life is not at the mercy of matter. The understanding of his spiritual individuality makes man more real, more formidable in truth, and enables him to conquer sin, disease, and death. 
I got from this that we are each different, and that's OK. We don't have to all solve the same problems, the same way, in the same time frame. We are spiritual individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.