Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52

95:28-97:28

Now that I'm reading Science and Health, two pages at a time, I can see the rhythm and linear logic of the chapters. I never saw that before. These two pages are still along the lines of the higher concepts from a few pages ago but are focusing on that transition time in the future, right before the total Spiritualization of man. The writing has the feel of a revelation about the future.

I underlined:

Mortal error will vanish in a moral chemicalization.

I always wondered what this chemicalization would be like but I must say, it just a small way, I've been going through it myself recently. A change in thought is making me look at things differently. Some ideas seem more relevant, most seem absurdly human and mortal error-ish. It's weird to examine every though I have and then realize I don't like them and replace them with something else.

A couple of days ago, I underlined:

Divine logic and revelation coincide.

I seem to be coming back to this quote over and over, looking for meaning that I can get from it -- how I can apply it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.