Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 315: Truth Book

635:18-637:13

Most of the testimonies give as fact the only reason the person read the book is because the medical community said a case was incurable. The person had nothing to lose by reading the book. Once they started reading, some a few pages in, some a chapter or two in, felt that the truth in this book resonated with them. It felt natural and right and they agreed with it because it was what they had felt the truth was before they picked the book up and read it.

I don’t know if other people in other religions feel that way, that the theology so closely matches what they already believed. I supposed it would make sense if they did.

However, in an effort to get even closer to the Truth, I’ve looked at other religions and spiritual practices for myself. I keep coming back to Christian Science because it does reflect what I internally feel the Truth is.

I enjoyed this testimony so much because that is what the called the book: Truth Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.