Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 303: Alone with God

609:14-612:2

The two testimonies today speak about serious health issues healed just from reading the book. One of the testimonies says:

I have had many good demonstrations during this time, have passed through many a "fiery trial," but this blessed truth has caused me to stand, at times seemingly alone, and God was with me.

“Seemingly alone, and God was with me” stood out. Right now I have a business relationship that is confusing and upsetting. I find it hard to not be angry. I can’t get past that part and feel very much alone.

Going to bed last night and waking up this morning, all I could think about was how to turn my thought around and step past personality. I’ve been thinking if I end the journal before the end of the year by a week or two, what would I work on? Probably the trial. Go back and read it again. I want to realize God is with me, directing me in this challenging relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.