Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 326: Until the End

659:28-661:19

The testimony includes a description of the person’s state of mind:

I had a lot of worry, one disappointment after another, and I often thought that life was not worth living.

And then ends with:

My one aim now is to live Christian Science, not in words only, but in deeds, loving God more and my neighbor as myself, and following meekly and obediently all our Leader’s teachings. Words cannot express my gratitude to Mrs. Eddy for Christian Science.

Many times in our modern western society, people assume that medicating depression is the only solution. One person explained it to me as fixing the internal plumbing. I am so glad that a testimony directly addressed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.