Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 300: Old & New

603:20-605:24

The first testimony reminded me that first my mental understanding must change, then, and only then will the physical picture change:

This awakened sense never left me, and one day when walking alone it came to me very suddenly that I was healed, and I walked the faster declaring every step that I was healed.

The tumor began to disappear at once

The second testimony was worded in such a way that I found a new thought, and I am going to put it to use immediately because I have been dealing with this challenge:

As time went on I learned the nothingness of discouragement, and understood in a measure that God is my Life and that all action is in divine Mind.

Discouragement is so sneaky that it’s hard to remember, when I’m in the thick of it, that it isn’t real. I grateful the testimony mentioned this point specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.