Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 95: The Treatment

182:18-184:15

These two pages read like a treatment of sorts. I underlined several things but in honesty I just want to read the whole two pages over and over because I think there is a lot here and a casual read doesn't get to it.


I'm going to list what I underlined all at once:
the legitimate and only possible action of Truth is the production of harmony
 Obedience to Truth gives man power and strength. Submission to error superinduces loss of power.

The remedy consists of probing the trouble to the bottom, in finding and casting out by denial the error of belief which produces a mortal disorder, never honoring erroneous belief with the title of law nor yielding obedience to it. Truth, Life, and Love are the only legitimate and eternal demands on man, and they are spiritual lawgivers, enforcing obedience through divine statutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.