Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 105: Spiritual Perception

203:7-205:6

Yesterday I struggled with belief versus practice. I don't think my issues with this are done but I am actively reading for ideas on how to gain spiritual ground. The first section I marked was clear in its purpose:

Spiritual perception [1] brings out the possibilities of being, [2] destroys reliance on aught but God, and so [3] makes man the image of his Maker in deed and in truth.
The last paragraph of the section discusses the idea of God in matter as pantheistic then goes on to list what will happen as long as these mistaken belief continues. The items in the list that caught my attention was sinning without knowing it. In some ways I do this but in a lot of ways, I know and I just don't stop. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.