Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 187: Every whit whole

369:5-371:4

When my days are challenging then I read the journal pages, I feel like Mary Baker Eddy is speaking just to me and she knows what I need and what is going on in my life. Not every day, but definitely on the crazy ones:

No man is physically healed in wilful error or by it, any more than he is morally saved in or by sin. It is error even to murmur or to be angry over sin. To be every whit whole, man must be better spiritually as well as physically.

And:

Physicians examine the pulse, tongue, lungs, to discover the condition of matter, when in fact all is Mind. The body is the substratum of mortal mind, and this so-called mind must finally yield to the mandate of immortal Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.