Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 178: The life-link connection

349:13-351:7

I marked several things in this reading but I’m only going to cover two. Please read this section for yourself several times. There are lots of grains of thought here.

…that life-link forming the connection through which the real reaches the unreal, Soul rebukes sense, and Truth destroys error.

Jesus was the life-link or the original demonstration. There were lots of demonstrations, but this was God’s demonstration to us. I never thought of Jesus that way before, as a CS demonstration.

When we lose faith in God’s power to heal, we distrust the divine Principle which demonstrates Christian Science, and then we cannot heal the sick.

I take this as a guide to check my own thinking and examine the results of my demonstration – to weigh my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.