Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 258: Complete

517:25-519:21

Yesterday, the idea of the forever Universe was brought up – eternity can never reveal the whole of God. In today’s reading, Mary Baker Eddy says

Thus the ideas of God in universal being are complete and forever expressed, for Science reveals infinity and the fatherhood and motherhood of Love. 

Since I am an idea of God, I am complete and forever expressed. My question is, is an idea of God (me) interchangeable for yesterday’s idea? Is the following correct?

Even eternity can never reveal the whole of [Me, God’s idea/reflection], since there is no limit to infinitude or its reflections.

If that is correct, what does that mean? That I (spiritual idea) continue to grow (spiritually) forever? I think my difficulty is complete but still unrevealed. I could make some huge metaphysical leaps here but I don’t want to run off in the wrong direction. If any reader has ideas, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.