Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 218: (Not really) The Trial, Day 1

430:13-432:8

Today’s reading is the trial Mortal Man. It’s an interesting way to visualize the intellectual play that happens in thought. I read it and thought was an illusion it is.

My mind has been elsewhere today. I was looking at something, I can’t even remember what, thinking ‘it’s just an idea.’ I’m just an idea. A flower is an idea. Everything is just a whole bunch of ideas. I’ve also been thinking about purpose lately so I thought if we are all ideas, what of it? I had children (ideas), what is my purpose there? To nurture these ideas. If I have a job, what is my purpose there? To nurture the ideas (people, work, etc) there. I saw everything and everyone as just ideas and our only job to nurture all the other ideas. I’m not sure where I’m going with that but I haven’t been able to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.