Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 277: What you say about error

554:8-556:2

I’ve been working on two ideas lately: 1) Harmony is all, & 2) Health is all. Harmony and health are, spiritually speaking, the same thing and can easily be synonyms for God. It is easy to confuse material health with spiritual health so an idea from the reading helped to clarify this difference for me [rearranged for meaning]:

Mortal: who made me?

Error: God made you.

The first effort of error has been and is to impute to God the creation of whatever is sinful and mortal; but infinite Mind sets at naught such a mistaken belief.

I need to keep my prayers focused on spiritual health because that is the only kind there is.

Another statement in the reading:

An inquirer once said to the discoverer of Christian Science: “I like your explanations of truth, but I do not comprehend what you say about error.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.