Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 335: I have lost nothing

677:21-679:21

Well, not too many days left in this year. Good holiday to all of you. The last testimony today reminded me that I have had a healing this year. He states:

I have lost nothing, I have sacrificed nothing; but I have gained everything

One of the healings the testimony states is “the drink habit.” Alcohol. I’ve been drinking since I was a kid. I’m not bragging, just saying it was a regular habit – steadily and at times too much. I wanted to be healed of it which is different than just stopping. I’ve been praying about it. It isn’t the reason I started this project but it is one of the issues I wanted healed. Some time in the spring, I just lost interest. Now, so many months later, I realize the appetite for it is gone. As well as the interest in its affects. And I lost nothing, sacrificed nothing. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this! I've loved watching your progress through the book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sticking with me.

    ReplyDelete

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.