Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 332: HEALTH AND UNDERSTANDING GAINED

672:1-673:22

I began to demonstrate over my physical and mental condition, and as soon as the fear and pain began to leave me I felt encouraged to go on.

From the time the healing came into my consciousness, the desire for material remedies left me, because Christian Science at once pointed out the way to get at the cause of discord and disease. All that I had to give up were the false beliefs of mortal mind.

I was not so easily influenced by other people's shortcomings, when I learned that evil has neither personality nor place. I was not so ready to take offence, when I found out the way to work unselfishly for the upbuilding of the Cause.

2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.