Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 240: Man

475:5-477:18

The question is What is Man? I’m grappling with more issues with my son again. Ugh. This has got to stop. So I appreciated this question because I remember how someone told me to use this answer by replacing the word man with the name of the person who I need to see as God’s idea. Today, that would be my son. So I used the name Bill and changed up the sentences I’m praying with today:

Bill as no separate mind from God.

Bill has not a single quality underived from Deity.

Bill is incapable of sin, sickness, and death. The real Bill cannot depart from holiness, nor can God, by whom Bill is evolved, engender the capacity or freedom to sin.

Earnestly see the spiritual status of Bill, which is outside of all material selfhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.