Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 87:

167:1 - 168:29

I've been thinking about yesterday's issue with impeding action.I can't get it out of my mind. Any thoughts?

Today's first section:

We apprehend Life in divine Science only as we live above corporeal sense and correct it. Our proportionate admission of the claims of good or of evil determines the harmony of our existence...
I've been doing a lot of correcting of my thought but, honestly, I'm lazy. This correcting is a habit that I'm not in so it takes work and things happen, like life. Then life gets off track and I have to start correcting again. It would be much easier if I already had this habit but making the habit is just as important as having the habit.

And then

Whatever influence you cast on the side of matter, you take away from Mind
I know people who meditate regularly and I wonder if they would just prefer to stay in that mental place, far away from the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please contribute a positive, honest comment.